This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the bases on which
BELÉN ECHEANDIA PASCUAL, with address at Calle juan de mena 15 (28014) Madrid – Spain , which currently operates in Spain the online sale of the PIAMONTE brand (hereinafter, “PIAMONTE MADRID”), processes your personal data when you provide it to us during your experience through the website www.piamontemadrid.com (hereinafter, "the Web").
Whenever, when using the Platform, you provide us or it is necessary for us to access any type of information that, due to its characteristics, allows us to identify you, such as your name and surname, e-mail, billing or shipping addresses, telephone number, type of device or debit or credit card number, etc. (hereinafter, "Personal Data"), whether to browse it, buy our products or make use of its services or functionalities, will be under the application of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, together with the Conditions of Use and Purchase , the Payment Conditions and other documents referenced therein (jointly "the Terms and Conditions") in force at any time, and you must review said texts to verify that you agree with them.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy and our Terms and Conditions may be modified. It is your responsibility to read them periodically, since those that are in force at the time of use of the Platform will be applicable.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
Remember that before you start using any of our services or features, you should read this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as the Terms and Conditions in the specific section on that service or feature. In your section you can see if there is any particular condition for its use, or if you require a specific treatment of your Personal Data.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain features or services available through the Platform.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the Treatment Managers or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
- PIAMONTE MADRID, as the party responsible for the file, will process your Personal Data for the following purposes
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform.
The Personal Data that you provide us will be processed to identify you as a user of the Platform and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the sale of the products or services that you have acquired or of any other contract with Us through the Platform. In particular, you should take into account the following:
- In case you choose the option to save your payment data, you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as necessary for the activation and development of the functionality, including your credit or debit card. The card security code (CVV or CVC) is only used to make the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed later as part of your payment data. The consent for the activation of this functionality, allows your auto-completed payment data to appear in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter them again in each process, and they will be understood as valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the section My Account < Payment Data. We store and transmit your card data in accordance with the main international confidentiality and security standards for credit and debit cards. The use of this functionality may require the modification of your password for security reasons. Remember that the security in the use of the Platform also depends on its correct use and conservation of certain confidential passwords.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Contact you via email , phone calls, sending SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication, such as push notifications from the App, etc. in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates of the Platform, whenever necessary or reasonable for its execution.
- Respond to the requests you make to us through the means made available to you in the Contacts > Customer Service > online section.
- Likewise, PIAMONTE MADRID will process the data you provide us for the management, attention and follow-up of the requests or requests that you as a client make, providing your Personal Data in our physical store at c/ Marqués de Monasterio 5. 28004 Madrid. Spain.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that you have acquired or contracted services, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the Platform, in particular:
- In the event that you authorize your subscription to the Newsletter, PIAMONTE MADRID will provide you with information about our products and services, by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as SMS, telephone calls, etc).
- Subscription to the Newsletter may entail the use of your Personal Data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through e-mails, SMS, or other electronic means of our own or of third-party collaborators. In order to improve the attention we provide you, we inform you that the Personal Data related to your purchases in our online and physical stores, tastes and preferences may be used for analysis purposes, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, customer surveys, quality and improvement of interaction with our customers.
- If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications through My Account.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe through the Newsletter section of the Platform at any time, as well as by following the instructions that we provide in each communication.
The Treatment Managers undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request.
If necessary, we may request a copy of your ID, passport or other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if that circumstance was specifically stated in the aforementioned communication, indicating the email address with respect to which you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
OTHER NECESSARY USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it may be necessary for us to communicate or transfer the information you have provided to PIAMONTE MADRID, so we understand that, by registering and providing us with information through the Platform, you authorize us expressly to make such communications and/or assignments, to the extent that they are directly involved with each purpose.
Likewise, it may be necessary to provide your Personal Data to third parties that offer us support services, such as financial entities, anti-fraud entities, providers of technological, logistics, transport and delivery services, customer service and/or analysis of the transactions carried out through the Platform in order to offer users sufficient guarantees in commercial operations, etc. By providing us with your Personal Data through this Platform, you expressly authorize us to process and share your information with said collaborators. Your authorization includes those cases in which, due to the efficiency of the service, the providers may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of your country or, where applicable, to that of the European Union.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a Cookie?
- A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer.
Although the general term "Cookie" is used in this policy, since it is the main information storage method used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
- Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits.
The information collected in the Cookies also allows us to improve the website by estimating numbers and patterns of use, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
- What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as "Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "Third Party Cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and guarantee the payment operations carried out.
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website you can do so, at any time, by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common for the Cookies configuration to be carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, consult the "Help" menu of the same.
- What specific Cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Below is a table with the Cookies, tags or other similar devices used by this website, along with information on the purpose, duration and management (own or by third parties) of each of them.